SLIDER

New Website Launched!!!!!

Friday, July 4, 2008

It's finally here! My new website launched last night and I am more than thrilled! I worked so hard to make it just so, and now... well I couldn't be happier! Baby steps-baby steps!
Next on the list, the home office. A new product line display and a presentation area just for my clients to view there images. My joining forces with Trinity Wedding Solutions proved to be the right move after a great turn out at the bridal fair with new weddings booked all the way into 2009. I am excited for my first client presentation in my new office! Life is good indeed!
While I am at it... a big thank you to everyone who emailed me with congratulations to Eric and I. We really do appreciate all the blessings! Take a peek at the new site and say hello!
Here's the new site, enjoy!
http://www.dbiphoto.com/