SLIDER

My friend, the Author...

Monday, April 26, 2010

I have always said that in this military life you meet the greatest people... Ms. Vivian is certainly no exception. A wonderful mother of two beautiful daughters, an amazingly strong military wife, and now... a soon to be published author~
Her new book, due for release in late 2010, is a young love romance novel sure to be a hit with many young ladies across the globe. I am going to make it a point to read it cover to cover, not just because I know it will be wonderful, but because I personally know this woman and we have become fast friends!
She is stunning! And I am having a hard time picking my favorite image from our shoot today. So, I'm going to leave that stuff up to her. Until then, here are a few of my favorites of the day. Go ahead... be jealous, yes she is that gorgeous!
Thanks for the great day today Vivian. Congratulations on your book. I want to come visit you out on tour~

bredu

b3

b2