SLIDER

A European Vacation~

Thursday, November 4, 2010

There are many things I will remember fondly when I remember our time here in Europe... our travels will surely be one of them~

This summer, my husband surprised me with an amazing 7 night Western Mediterranean cruise aboard the Navigator of the Sea, Royal Caribbean. It was the vacation of a lifetime, balcony suite and all!!! Ports of call included, Genoa, Italy. Barcelona, Spain. French Riviera/ Monaco, France, Rome, Italy. Sardinia, Italy.

All I will just keep repeating is how amazing this trip was... so instead, I'll just post some images.

b14

b3

b1

b2

b4

b18

b19

b9

b8

b7

b5

b11

b10

b12

b13

b22

b15

b16

b25

b23

1 comment :

Tracy said...

You really take wonderful pictures. Of course I always knew this but these prove it even more.