SLIDER

Missing my hubby...

Monday, January 28, 2008

The Military life... no one said it was going to be easy, especially me! My hubby is away TDY yet again (that's temp. duty assignment) to sunny San Diego, California and I am missing him terribly! But, I always say "TDY is surely better than deployment!"
I am here, busy as ever. And, if business wasn't enough to occupy my time, I have 3 new puppies that cry-cry-cry. A house whose entire downstairs is being re-modeled, and lots of editing to do. I had the pleasure of covering the Globe Trotters over the weekend at the ATT Center here in San Antonio. Wow! Can those guys play! I had a blast! This week brings engagement and bridal sessions along with an exciting proposal set for Saturday... I can't wait! They are a beautiful couple and she has NO idea! Be sure to check back after this weekend for their romantic pictures!
Keep checking in with me and keep a watch out for many pictures of my fabulous brides in 2008! God Bless!!!