SLIDER

Emily and Ivan are engaged!!!!!

Sunday, February 3, 2008

A long walk through Brackenridge Park this afternoon ended in a surprise proposal for Emily and Ivan, and DB Images was there to capture it all! I have to admit, it was hard for me to not cry a few tears for this beautiful couple who are planning to wed this August here in San Antonio! Of course you know that we will be there to share in their big day! I feel like part of the family, honored to be a part of it all from the moment he asked her to be his wife until the moment she becomes Mrs. Guerra.
They are a stunning couple, truly in love and it shows in every glance and every movement they make towards one another. Ms. Emily had no idea that he was going to pop the question... assuming it was just another one of their Saturday afternoon walks through the park. A long stroll down a tree lined path, over the stone bridge, coming to rest on a park bench to feed the ducks. He turned to her and gave her a kiss, then he got down on one knee, pulled out the gorgeous ring and asked her to be his one and only. She cried, I cried, it was magical! As they walked away hand in hand I came out from behind the tree and continued to snap away... what I captured was amazing. Nothing is more beautiful than two people in love! Congratulations to you both! It was my pleasure to be a part of it all!

The big question...

The answer...

The Bling...
To see all their images from the proposal go to "Proposals" in my gallery section!