SLIDER

A little about me.....

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I yam what I yam... (Giggle-giggle)!!! So, who am I? Let me share just a little about Deborah, the woman behind the cameras eye.

Birthday: May 30, 19** LOL!!!
Birthplace: Freeport, New York
Family: Mother Diane (mean cook and a fabulous artist)
Father Ralph (best step-dad a girl could have ever had... my only real dad!)
Sister Christa: Another great artist in the family
Sister Jennifer: One hell of a stand up comic in N. Hollywood
Love of my life: My husband and hero Eric. He fights for our freedom and keeps us all safe at night, Thank you baby! He believes in me and supports my dreams big and small. He loves with every ounce of his soul and is truely a beautiful man. Can it get any better than that?
Our home: Full of love. With 3 dogs Tiffany, Tobi and their baby boy Dakota. Can't forget the new litter... Grace, Dallas and Joey! They are leaving us to their new homes this weekend. I want to cry!
Favorite Music: Old style rock. Steely Dan, Van Morrison, Doobie Brothers, Nora Jones.
Favorite Movies: Has to be Grease! Close second is The Big Chill & About Last Night. Crash and When a Man Loves a Woman (Andy Garcia is yummy!) Corney I know... don't laugh!
Favorite Foods: Anything spicy! Indian, Thai, etc... Any great sushi bar!!!
Last Book Read: A New Earth, The Four Agreements
Favorite TV Shows: Has to be Army Wives (LOVE that Roxy!!!) Greys Anatomy and I sure miss Sex and the City!!!!! Oh, and do I dare say that I am hooked on reality tv?
Besides taking pictures: Avid heli skier (yes, I love to jump out of helicopters in British Columbia!), painting, decorating, motorcycles, thumbing through fashion magazines while drinking a glass of Opus One! Sitting on my countertop in my PJ's eating saltine crackers with jelly while gossiping on the phone with my Vegas friends, spending time with my husband!!! :) wink-wink~!
The funny side of my life: I am NEVER happy with my hair and have this terrible habit of coloring it and then chopping it all off... then I cry for the next 3 months until it starts to look normal again. Like I just did a few weeks ago/ I thought that Katie Holmes cut was really cute... boy was I wrong! LOL!!! Just ask Eric! I love to laugh until I cry, my husband makes it easy... wait, that sounded all wrong! :)- LOL!!! I am hooked on Starbucks and will hold my consultations there in a New York minute! I have great friends back in Vegas that I miss terribly and I am a known for being on the computer until after 2am!
The serious side of my life: I miss my Grandparents everyday and swear my Nana follows me in the form of butterflies. I hate Pres. Bush, and hate the war in Iraq even more. I believe in what my husband is called to do when he is asked to serve. I believe in spirits. Boo!!!
Me in general: I grew up in Lancaster, California (don't ever go, it sucks!) I was a Nationally ranked gymnast in the 80's and toured with Olympian Kurt Thomas for over 3 years. I became a Vegas Showgirl with the Follies (those headpieces weigh a ton!). I was a Surgical Nurse before I became a photographer... I love with job SO much better!!! I have 3 beautiful step-children Alloura, Zach and Matthew that we don't get to see enough!

So, that's it in a nut shell. My crazy, wacky, lovely, beautiful life. Want to know more... don't know what I've left out? Just ask me! :)
Those puppies are crying again and it's almost time for my baby to call me so I'd better go. I can't wait to see him on Friday! I love homecomings! Whoo-hoo!!!!!