SLIDER

Can you say "I Do" (over)...???

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My bride Crystal phoned me the other day to talk about her engagement pictures as well as to decide on which one will be used as her invitations. During our conversation we talked about her and Daniel and their plans for Valentines day. She began to explain how Daniel would be out of town on the big day but, that he had surprised her with her gift early... the engagement ring she had been waiting for! She was thrilled!!!
Later in the conversation she mentions how she wasn't wearing that ring during her engagement shoot. So sad!!! I understood what she was trying to say... so what is a good photographer to do? Schedule an "I Do" do-over!!!
I want each and every client to be in love with the images that I capture of them. If the dress wasn't falling just right, if the client was ill, she hated her outfit, her hubby-to-be wouldn't smile... those are all things that she will rememeber everytime she looks back at those pictures and I can't have that!
So, it was off to the River Walk for a stroll around downtown. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful light to shoot in, and this modern bride is artsy and hip. Falling towards those magazine/ glamour type shots. You know the ones... contrast/ saturation turned way up, lighting just alittle off. So I got creative and she loved the outcome. I must admit, I like them myself.

And here are a few of my favorites... more in the gallery.




-

2 comments :

Lisa said...

Deborah... you know I miss you so very much, but I see how you have developed into this beautiful business woman. I am proud to call you my friend! Your pictures are simply AMAZING!!!! I knew she was in there somewhere, I'm glad she finally came out to play! Keep up the great work!

Tom said...

Your pictures are beautiful. Is San Antonio ready for you? I can't wait to keep seeing what developes. You are so talented, and it just keeps getting better. I always knew you had it in you. Keep it up! Beautiful!!!