SLIDER

Crystal & Daniel are in love....!!!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Let me introduce Crystal and Daniel... a fun loving couple that spent the afternoon with me at beautiful Brackenridge Park. Lately I have spent more than a few hours wandering the paths of the park grounds capturing people in love! How fun is that!!!
Today I met with this newlywed couple, who are planning a lavish affair this coming May right here in San Antonio... don't you know that DB Images will be right there covering it all from beginning to end. This beautiful bride even asked about our "trash the dress" session, which we will do with the help of her very involved fiance', down on the Guadalupe River come June.
Decked in blue and cream and looking oh so fabulous, we walked amongst people enjoying a bright and sunny day at the park. It just seemed that the more we walked, the more wonderful places we found to take pictures. But, when you look as great as they do every spot became the "perfect" spot.
Be sure to check back soon, when we post her bridal pictures. This modern bride is opting for the unusual and artistic style portrait... how fun!
Until then, here are a few of my favorites...

-
-

1 comment :

c&d said...

I just want to say that it has been SUCH a pleasure to work with Deborah thus far. Walking into this engagement shoot both Daniel and I were pretty nervous. However, upon meeting Deborah all those nerves disappeared and we became very excited. She is professional and yet has quickly become like one of my good girlfriends. I like that she is very open to ideas and allows us to give our input. With so many photographers out there, it is hard for a couple to know which one will be the best for them. I was so blessed to stumble across Deborah and am very grateful that she is the one who will be capturing this once in a lifetime experience for us. I can't wait to do the next shoot!!