SLIDER

Bridals at McNay...

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Well, the weather held just long enough to capture some beautiful images of my bride Jolyn while we strolled the grounds at the McNay museum. It was a bit windy, but that just made for some great effects with her beautiful dress!
Decked to the nines is a champagne lace gown, hair pulled back and beautiful orange and red flowers... she was stunning. I cannot wait until Saturday when her and her man become husband and wife! She was wonderful to work with, flawless to say the least. A gorgeous face with a figure to match, she made my job so very easy. Mom came along for support and was wonderful as well. I have a feeling that this will be a beautiful wedding... but then again, aren't all weddings beautiful?!?
Here are a few of my favorites, check out all the best of the best in my gallery.