SLIDER

Bride in the Botanical Garden...

Saturday, April 12, 2008



After 2 months of waiting, I finally met my bride from Dallas with so much style it nearly melted my camera! I just knew from the first conversation that this woman and I were going to get along just great! She's a modern gal, with the style of Jackie 'O', and the looks to match!!! Boy did she make our time together this morning a sheer pleasure.
Dressed in a champagne designer gown dripping in tulle and jewels she was ready to play. I had been waiting weeks to get a peek at her blue jeweled shoes with the antique broach... to die for! Carrie Bradshaw has nothing on this girl.




We headed out to the Botanical Gardens, drawing a crowd at every turn. I laugh... if they could only see what I was capturing through that lens.
This bride is full of style, class, humor.. and she is a complete doll on top of all that! I can't wait for the wedding in two weeks. I wonder what she has in store for me!
Thanks Melissa for making my job so easy!
Here is a sneak peek at some of my favorite shots...








































My Husband actually took this next shot... I thought it was cute!






And finally, those fabulous shoes...


2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Deborah: Thank you for all you do! The photoshoot was so much fun, and you made it very easy for me to be myself. The pictures are wonderful! I can't wait for you to capture the next perfect moment!
See you soon,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

wow!! now i can't wait for you to do mine next week.