SLIDER

Shining like Crystal...

Tuesday, April 29, 2008


What can I say about my bride Crystal? Besides, sweet, quiet, beautiful, great laugh and one of the most gentle personalities that I have met in a long time. So very appreciative of everything DB Images has done for her thus far. But, this woman deserves the utmost, so we deliver!
After our first meeting back months ago I was so excited to have complete creative control over locations, image selections, etc... That's when it gets fun! Her and her fiance' Daniel were great sports as I dragged them from one side of downtown S.A. to the other in search of the "sweet" spot during their engagement shoot. Using bold ideas and high contrast, they loved their engagement images.
Now, it's all about the bride. I wanted her bridals to be a little softer, showcasing her beauty. But, you know I just had to take some artsy pictures along the way too... I just couldn't help myself!
Thanks again Crystal! Can't wait for that May wedding!!!

Here are a few teasers from our session...





-











For fun we started our session at the amusement park... too cute!
Special thanks to Bob at Kiddie Park for keeping the park open after hours for us so we could shoot.
If you have kids 12 or under, this is a fun place... with rides, games and laughs galore. Next time you are down on Broadway give him a shout, and tell him DB Images says hi!!!




Every now and again while I am shooting I capture an image that was a complete accident that turns into shear art. These two images are an example of just that. I placed Crystal under a stone bridge with direct overhead light. Apparently the green hues from the plants surrounding us came across to the cameras eye, but not the human eye.
I knew it when I took it that it was wild, haunting, and fabulous!!!




-

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful... wow

Anonymous said...

wow, my baby sister is absolutely stunning!!!