SLIDER

Puppy Party!

Monday, June 2, 2008

With this beautiful weather finally here, one can't help but to finally shed those winter blues and get outside and play a little. One great way is to throw a party for your friends and neighbors. If you don't have a reason to throw a party, then make one up. I just celebrated a "non"-mothers/ mothers day a few weeks back, my 36th birthday (yet again-wink/wink!) on Friday and today I threw a birthday party for my dog... yes, a party for my dog. Cake, ice cream, toys, and all!
Just some history behind our family of dogs... we own 3. They are Tiffany (she came with me in the package :)) then we got Tobi. He and Tifffany became husband and wife and then came Riley and Dakota. We kept Dakota and Riley went to our neighbors mother. Then, Tiffany and Tobi decided to extend the family and 6 months later came Dallas, Grace, and Joey. All going to our neighbors family members again which is the coolest thing ever!
Along with our bunch, we invited some friends in the neighborhood. Everyone enjoyed hot dogs, flavored water, Frosty Paws Ice Cream (specially for dogs!) and a carob and peanut butter cake from the dog bakery in North Star (thanks Beth!!! It was awesome!!!)
It was great to watch the dogs enjoy such a fun treat, the only hard part... getting them to blow out the candles!!! LOL!!!
Here are a few pictures from our day...
-
(My hubby Eric with Dakota, and my neighbor JoAnn... owner of Joey)
-
-
(This is Ms. Tiffany Louise. She is queen of the house and love of my life, next to the hubby!)
-
-
(This is Rusty, Tobi, Joey, and Dakota... Dakota & Rusty are great friends!)
-

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Hey Deborah! Thanks for having us over, Rusty has a blast and we did too. And happy birthday to you! I didn't know it was your birthday on Friday! Have lots of fun this week!
Tracy