SLIDER

And life moves on....

Friday, June 4, 2010

Military life, filled with PCS, Deployments, TDY's. But it is also filled with friendships that are quick to develop and not quick to dissolve. Your life in this life can be such a whirlwind of excitement, filled with a little anxiety, and degrees of separation. Right now in my personal life, I am thinking of a friend of mine back in Texas... who is only hours away from seeing her husband for the first time in 21 months. Safe travels Anthony, and a glorious reunion to Shelia and family! Yet here in Germany, I am saying goodbye to two families I have come to know and care for in just the short 7 months I have been here.
A few days ago I photographed family portraits for a woman who trusted me with her maternity and newborn pictures just a few short months ago. Now, this afternoon, under beautiful blue skies, I captured images of another family bound for the States in just a few short weeks. I have photographed her son after his graduation, and now the reunion of her and her husband. Celebrating his recent return safe from down range. Welcome Back Sir!
So, as I say goodbye, I thank you for bringing me into your lives... if only for this short time. And I hope that the images that I captured for you will aid in fond memories of your time here in Germany. You will be missed...
Its been a pleasure~

b1

b3

b2

b4

b5

b6

b7

b8