SLIDER

A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world~

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A single leaf blows off the branch of a nearby tree as the skies made it known that the rain which has plagued us over the last few days is not yet over. A gentle breeze comes from around the corner as a childs laughter is carried with it, and then another. Soon, a parents gentle touch is felt by one as she helps dress her daughters in rubber rain boots and matching umbrellas. The skies are holding off for now, as if to allow us a moment of togetherness... this family of God awaits the click of my camera shutter and I am again so honored to name these people friends.
She was the first woman to meet and greet me when I first arrived here to Germany. A plate full of chocolates and a warm hug, followed by evenings of great wine and homemade meals. This family I love so very much... we have already made so many wonderful memories together. And today, another opportunity to gather and capture family portraits that are long over due.
Thank you again for these moments in time. Thank you again for allowing me the honor. And thank you most of all for being that friend who has become my world.
I love you all so very much...
Enjoy~

a

h

c

b

d

tt

j

g

ww

i

rr

e

k

f

xd

o

m

n

l

p

uu

1 comment :

Shelia Stone said...

Love this shoot!! Hands down fav is the whole family and the road. Simple and timeless, an image I know they will treasure for a lifetime! Miss you girl!