SLIDER

Bohemian Bridal Portraits...

Friday, October 12, 2012

I love collaborating with other artists to create something truly fun to shoot. Recently I have been working with two very talented artists in the arena of hair and make up, and I have been having an amazing time!!!

Today we were to shoot one part of a three part session, but as the day progressed I had a change of heart. You see, I did not do enough research when it came to the choice I made for my models wardrobe and I felt that it did not compare to the costuming we will be shooting on Sunday. So... I decided to scrap the entire thing a go a completely different route.


So we did some great braided hair that formed a crown on the models head. Then Amy added some wire through 2 of the braids so we could bend and pose them anyway we wanted to.  The remaining hair cascaded over her shoulders and down her back. It was all hers, no pieces added and I was super jealous!!! Then we added a crystal broach to the center of her forehead. Because what woman doesn't want bling in her hair?  :) Then I chose MY wedding gown for Sierra to shoot in, and did she ever look amazing!!! At least now I have some great CLEAR pictures of my dress since my photographer shot almost our entire event with a "tilt shift lens". YUCK!!!  So I have not one image of my beautiful gown that is clear, and full length. :(

We ran SUPER late, and only had about 30 minutes of true light, so we did what we could and was able to capture a few really good ones. We are going to do another shoot with this model, this time giving ourselves more time to be ready to go.

Enjoy... 
  

dbe1

dbe6

dbe4

dbe3

dbe2

dbe3