SLIDER

Lisa & Jamie~

Monday, October 20, 2008

Meet Lisa and Jamie... a hip, trendy couple that have three children (you would never know it!) and a marriage spanning 20 years. God Bless em!
Like most of us, they have spent a greater part of the waking hours
on family and business, never taking the time to capture some memories of just themselves, for themselves. I'm not talking cool pix shots here, not that there is anything wrong with cool pix folks~ I'm talking fun pictures that really show off their personality... and isn't it oh so fabulous!!!!
So Lisa phones me 2 days ago
for our consultation and she asks about what to wear.... great question, and I love a client who listens. Take notes people... if you ask me for great colors, then don't be afraid to wear some!!!
They showed up slamming, in two different numbers that kept me jumping with ideas. So, it's now 5am and if my hub
by sticks his head out the bedroom one more time I think I am on restriction! LOL!!!
Here are those pictures you two... enjoy!









This is such a cool shirt!!!









I love this face!!!










Oh, you just know I couldn't resist this pictures! It is adorable!!!



And this one is just for me... thanks for playing along Lisa!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Where did you go to get these pictures Deb? How many spots did you visit? That bridge is too cool! Love the ones in all the rubble. You are fabulous! I need to get pictures done. Every time I see your work I say the same thing.
Great Job! AGAIN!!!