SLIDER

Happy Anniversary!!!

Thursday, October 30, 2008


My husband plays an early "trick or treat" on me and I picked TREAT!!! He hands me a box and says "Happy early Anniversary Baby"! I was amazed!!!
With all that has been going on lately, I think he felt that I needed a little pick me up? He is so smart! :) I was not expecting something now, 2 weeks before our 2 year anniversary. But, I think he was too excited and just couldn't wait.
The box... small, shiny wooden box. Jewelry? We talked about it, but could he have really done it? It was!!! As I opened the box I saw it... she is beautiful!
Someone told him that Canary diamonds are one of the best... guess he thought I deserved it?!!!
I'm not one to brag, but this is too beautiful not to show off just a little.
Is it not grand!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your anniverasary!

rose said...

Deborah,
The canary rock is GRAND! TWS