SLIDER

It's our Anniversary~

Monday, November 9, 2009

With 2 years worth of weddings under our belt, my husband and I are excited to be celebrating our own Anniversary.
3 years ago today, Eric and I said our vows in downtown San Antonio, Texas in a ceremony of just us two at the county courthouse. It was one of those military things... where you rush off to tie the knot because Uncle Sam has your butt in a sling waiting and wondering just how long you're going to have to pull a real wedding off. For me, at 40, it was not such a huge thing to have that gala affair. But now, after 44 weddings photographed, it seems like E
ric and I robbed ourselves of that big bash. When friends and family come together to celebrate your new union.

As we plan an evening out for an intimate dinner with the play "The Full Monty" to follow, we talk of our plans for that event, here, in Europe. The church, the designer dress, the flowers from Holland, the food and the wine, in front of God... our friends and Lord willing, some family willing to make the trip, we hold fast to our dream of a that wedding after all come May 22, 2010 in Germany. My partner in crime, Mrs. Shelia Stone will serve as my best girl... and the oh-so-talented Clayton Austin will be capturing the event with his incredible vintage style photography. We are so thrilled!

Thank you Eric for being the man I waited 40 years for. For being that strength that never stops amazing me on a daily basis. For never giving up on me, on us... no matter what life (or the military) throws our way. For making all my dreams come true and for being a better man than I deserve. I love you, and I want the world to know it!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY~
_______________________________________

P.S. Did I mention the beautiful 6 place serving set of Wedgwood "Golden Bird" China, and Sheffield Silver flatware set I received, straight from England? WOW! Do you spoil me~