SLIDER

Shanon & Brant= Married~

Sunday, November 8, 2009

It seems like forever since my last wedding, I know the waiting has been hard for my couple Shanon & Brant... but they are amazing in so many ways. They were my very last couple to be photographed in the states prior to my departure to Europe back in September, and they, as well as I, have been waiting for what has seemed like an eternity for my MAC to arrive and my editing to be underway.

Well, on Thursday it arrived. Safe and sound in its huge box packed tightly with more packing paper than imaginable. I have been sitting on pins and needles waiting to get their images off my flash cards and onto a disk so I can ship it back to the states for all to enjoy. As I go through the images I was reminded of why I loved shooting weddings so very much... all that love and raw emotion. All the build up to that very moment when two people say "I do". It still to this day gives me chills.

Thank you- thank you- thank you Shanon & Brant for your patience and friendship. It was a pleasure working with you and to be a part of such a special day... from your engagement shoot(s), to your big day, I've had a wonderful time.

Here is a little preview of what is coming. I hope you enjoy~

1

2

3

6

4

5

7

8

9

10

17

15

11

12

13

14

16