SLIDER

Sunday, May 16, 2010

After a week of rain, it was sketchy to say the least if my booked shoot was going to happen this afternoon. But just in time, just as God would have it... the skies cleared and the sun popped through the clouds as the Parsons family met me at the Japanese gardens, eager to capture some memories of their little ones.
The first thing that anyone would notice are the eyes of their children... bright steel blue and beautiful!!! Curly hair and ivory skin... a photographers dream. A little fussy and eager to roam, it was good I had my running shoes on today as we all made our way through the gardens.
It feels great to get back to work. After a long, agonizing winter, I feel right at home again. Making new friends and making new memories. I love meeting my new clients, and I love it when they are ready to rock the session!
Thank you Cassie and Joe for a great afternoon. You have a beautiful family!
And Cassie... when you are ready for those boudoir... please let me know~
I can't wait!
Enjoy~

b1

b2

b3

b4

b12

b5

b6

b8

b9

b13

b14