SLIDER

The Dinosaur Park~

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Dinosaur Park in Kaiserslautern, Germany...
A place where children young and old can meet and spend a quiet afternoon. And today, under cloud filled skies I met with a devoted client of mine and her close friend and families. It was a day of final image captures as one family moves back to the states and leaved those close behind.
I know this move all too well. And although I have no children, I can easily imagine how difficult this could be with them in tow.
It was a pleasure to shoot for you once again my friend, and thank you for introducing me to another great client. Awe... you cant leave me now!!!
Enjoy~

1

2

3

4

7

6

5

8

9

10

11

1 comment :

Renee said...

Love the pics! Thanks for capturing this moment for us... it is so bittersweet to leave Germany, our friends who have become family and the way of life out here... but excited with what is to come! Your eye and artfulness is just amazing, I feel so lucky to have met you and to have these wonderful images of our family. Thanks for everything! Renee