SLIDER

First shoot in new studio loft...

Saturday, March 17, 2012

This afternoon was simply beautiful in Columbia, SC. The weather was a warm 83* with light winds and clear skies. Certainly not the rainy day that was earlier predicted, and we were all very pleased because I had a new baby girl traveling all the way from Sumter to have her pictures taken. She is 4 weeks old, so a little past my typical newborn age, and I really would have loved the studio to have been completely finished before anyone came over. But sometimes things like this can't wait and a newborn only looks like a newborn for a little while.

And although I only intend to post these two... I think they're pretty snicking cute!!!!

Tomorrow we have the U-haul for the day and all the large items are being moved, like the bed, the antique chair, and the chaise lounge. The painter comes on Tuesday, and I am fairly certain that by this time next week we will be open for business!!!


www2

DSC_0132b