SLIDER

Wait for it... Waaaaaait for it!!!!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

  • A weeks time spent sitting on pins and needles thinking "Why haven't we heard back from anyone yet?"
  • OR worse yet "What if they say NO for some freakish reason?"
  • It was killing me.
  • I'm thinking its now going on 3 tubs of Butterfinger Chunk Ice Cream by this point~

And then it came. The email asking if we could come down around 4 to sign the lease and pick up the keys!!! I was thrilled!!! I mean, Tom Cruise on Oprah's couch thrilled!!!!

So the morning that started with tears, and an uncertainty in the air, ended with a smile and two golden keys in my hands. I was relieved.

All in all I completely realize that this venture would never be possible without the complete financial, spiritual, and business guidance of my husband. I am truly blessed in so very many ways. So I hope that one day he steps back just a little and allows me a mistake or two. Because in all honesty, my biggest secret is....

"I WOULDN'T WANT TO DO IT WITHOUT HIM ANYWAY!"


<span class=

432340_3161613172002_1615510693_2589260_675266942_n