SLIDER

Pink Lotus Yoga Center Celebrates its First Year!!!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

"I can't believe it's been a year already..."

That's the first thing I thought of when my girlfriend Nicole told me that she was preparing to celebrate the first year anniversary of her yoga center, The Pink Lotus Yoga Studio in Lexington, SC.

Nicole and I met when I was sent to photograph her studio for an article in a local magazine I was working with. We became instant friends with an array of past life experiences in common. Since that day we have spent countless hours doing nothing but laughing. I mean rolling on the floor, cry your eyes out laughing. And I haven't had a girlfriend that I could be my complete self with in much too long.

I love how I don't have to be anything other than me. If I want to curse, I curse. If I want to cry, or bitch, or scream, or plot (lol!!!) I can do it with her, and it feels so liberating.

I have captured many images of my friend since that fateful day, and today just added to my growing Pink Lotus Yoga file...

Thank you Nicole. Thank you for your friendship in this town that is so hard to make friends in. Thank you for taking me just as I am, and for not judging. Most of all thank you for just being you, and for loving those in your life with such grace.... I am forever grateful!!!!

Congratulations on your first year of success! Here's to many-many-many more.

Namaste.....


fb1

fb2

fb3

fb4

fb6

fb7

fb8

fb5

fb9

1

5

8

9

10

11

6

7

4

2

fb10