SLIDER

Fallen Angel Photo Shoot...

Monday, September 10, 2012

There are more than enough posts where I can easily ramble on and on about the subject at hand...

Super excited to share with you the images from today's shoot. Thank you to Jennifer Boatwright my super cool model who braved flying bugs, crawling bugs, cold stream waters, a nice little tumble down a muddy slope, and the vultures of the cliffs. :) Also, thank you to Miss Amy Schaming for your amazing make up and hair talents. I can't wait to work with you again on future projects! Last but never least, HUGE thank you to my hubby for carting my crap up and down that muddy slope, setting up all the props, and keeping me in good spirits. I don't know how I could ever do a shoot without you.


Enjoy...

 vdbookcover1

fbjb33

b1

jbb2a

jbb8

fbjb57

jbb4

jbb9

jbb15

jbb5

3

jbb6

2

5

ng1_61b

6

fbjb60

jbb19

jbb10

jbb11

jbb12

1

9

8

jbb21

fbamy

3 comments :

CrystalBelle said...

So very creative and amazing! Love them!

Nicole said...

Lovely! I love the facial shots where she is touching her face. The tone is beautiful.

Unknown said...

This is wicked! Awesome photos. Love the look and makeup!