SLIDER

DB Images bride featured in San Antonio Weddings!!!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My bride Laura... she was beautiful! Her ceremony was a classy combination of rich colors, delicate details, and a family full of love. I was the lucky one who was given the opportunity to witness this whole event and capture it forever!

The best part of this job is the bonds I have with my brides. They become like little sisters to me and I have yet to not cry at any of their weddings. All for different reasons, but it is a wonderful feeling to be that emotional behind the lens. And sometimes, some really fun and cool things happen because of those relationships.

Denise Marcos from San Antonio Wedding Magazine contacted me about a week ago in regards to Mrs. Laura Dixon and her wedding back in May at the Bushnell. Jennifer Nahoum is featuring Laura and Alex' wedding story and they need my images! I was all too happy to give them up!

Here is the article, from the rotation on their website! The article was wonderful! Loving the images!!!!! How fun!!!!

http://www.sanantonioweddings.com

Snapshot 2009-07-22 12-31-28

Snapshot 2009-07-22 12-33-12

2 comments :

Clayton Austin said...

Rock on!! Totally cool deb!

shelia stone said...

Whaooo whoooo!!!so cool!