SLIDER

The Dog days of summer...

Monday, July 27, 2009

Today I was at our fence talking with my neighbor JoAnn like I have so many times over these last 3 years. It made me sad to think that in just 8 weeks she will be doing the same with a new neighbor. But life moves on and we will be forever friends... we are Army Wives! But, just as I was feeling all blue along comes Deuce. Deuce is Deans dog, Dean is JoAnn's hubby.

Deuce is a HUGE boxer~ He is strong, and muscular, and the biggest pile of love imaginable. He is the bomb!!! And he loves-loves-loves the sprinkler when you turn it up! So the water flowed and Deuce played like a big kid, it was so fun to watch! So, of course I grabbed the camera and snapped a few off.

Thanks Deuce, I loved the show~

b1

b2

And surely one crazy face pic!

b3

And please don't send me any hate mail about the water restrictions we are in right now... it was only 3 minutes and I think if an animal is going to be outide in 100*+ weather then he deserves to be wet for a moment... Wink~

1 comment :

shelia stone said...

OMG!! that last one totally cracks me up!!! So fun!