SLIDER

Life changes on a dime~

Monday, July 6, 2009

The breath of your loved one on your cheek, their voice when they call your name, a cool summers night, a cup of cocoa by a fire in winter, family, friends. Life is filled with an abundance of splendid moments, all we have to do is soak it all in. Breath it all in.

These past few weeks have been filled with tragic losses. I thought it only seemed to be hitting the famous... Farrah, Michael, Ed, Billy. Then, last week another loss comes. And this time it hits home for me.

My partner Shelia tragically lost her brother. I cannot image what this spiritual, humble, beautiful friend is going through at this time in her life. She, like myself, is a military wife. Her husband is stationed in Bahrain. I have not spoke with her in days and hope that he has made it back to be by her side and pray each morning that this day is better than her last.

For all my clients past, preset, or future I ask for your prayers to her and her family in this time of need. She is an amazing woman. I am proud to call her my friend... you would be too.

God Bless you Shelia~