SLIDER

A family... full circle~

Friday, August 6, 2010

How time passes...
Before I even realized it, a year has almost past and I find myself looking towards the final stretch of our time here in Europe. Much has happened since I arrived, the best of which have been the friends I have made along the way and the memories I have helped create.
That has to be the largest thing I miss about my business as a whole, the memories that are made again and again after I first meet a couple. It starts with an engagement shoot, that turns into a wedding celebration, that develops into a maternity portrait, that begins a new life session. Its full circle, and its an amazing thing to be a part of!

When I first arrived in Germany I met a woman who has become a role model to me. She is a friend, a mentor, a mother, a wife. When we met, she was 5 months pregnant with her new son and begging me for maternity portraits. Just hours after the end of this session her water broke, and baby Anton arrived! It was a very exciting day that I still remember so vividly. Weeks later came Antons first photo shoot... and he was a trouper! With his huge, beautiful eyes. Thick head of hair and a fabulous attitude for such a little man.

Just weeks ago Kelly and 'Landos time here in Germany came to an end. And, although they are back in the states, I think about this amazing family everyday~ They touched me, and I will be forever amazed by the story that I tell again and again of how we became friends.

I miss you all so very much. And even though we spoke and saw one another so sporadically, I miss knowing that you were right there if I had a question or concern or just needed a friend.
I cant wait to come back to Texas and Im thrilled to know you are in SA!!! By the time I return I suspect I will be capturing another baby bump? :)

Before they left we all took one last stroll through the park out by the base and captured a few more memories. I cant believe how big little Anton is already. Tell him to slow down just a little, I want more memories to keep~

I miss you dear friends~

b3

b2

b1

b6

b4

b5