SLIDER

A Touch of Immortality~

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A few weeks have past without a post, this I must apologize for. You see, being a military spouse, FRG Leader, business owner, all can become a little overwhelming at times. The obligations, the meetings, the run here and run there... whew! But in the middle of all this craziness there lies peace. Peace in the arms of the one I love. Peace in my military friends and those who I have had the chance to meet over these last 5 years. I love these people with all my heart! I am honored to be asked to take images of newborns, maternity, baptisms, and all other exciting events that happen in peoples lives. And, although I have decided to take a break these last few months to travel and spend time enjoying Europe, I miss my camera and the magic it creates!

Life happens in a blink of an eye... that's what Ive always been told. And its so true. So every moment that I spend with these amazing people I cherish.

Recently, another military spouse phoned me to capture images for a publicity shoot and book deal for her first novel. I was so excited! This is something new for me. And although I have worked with models, musicians, etc... I can now add novelist to my resume.

Her book was just released, and I was just given my own personal copy... and I cant wait to read it! Thank you to Mrs. Vivian Ditzler, for your belief and trust in such a big event in your life. It was a pleasure!!! Here's to you girl!!!

DSC_0001w2

DSC_0002w2

DSC_0004w2