SLIDER

A rain filled day & artistic nudes...

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Its been a crazy few days. Driving back and forth from a Georgia hospital having yet more tests to see just what this plum size mass is in my breast. Yet another Dr. wants to tell me "Eh, I don't like the way that looks, so let's do this... and this... and this..."
So here I sit and wait again. Thinking, crying, sleeping, and Googling much too much information. It's surely what's been tying my stomach in knots.

So today I felt relieved that I had an afternoon shoot. And with a beautiful woman who asked primarily for nudes. Black and white nudes. YES PLEASE!!!! I love it when a woman is so comfortable in her own skin and doesn't mind showing it off on camera. In fact, she even said that I could post them. "Please, not a full on clear face shot. But anything else... eh, whatever." I had a grin from ear to ear as I edited a few of them tonight.

Special thanks and shout out to Yairi for the incredible make up and hair. You never let me down and I love working with you & hope to do many more projects together real soon.

So go grab a nice glass of wine and enjoy....


<span class=

<span class=

<span class=

<span class=