SLIDER

Boudoir and the voluptuous woman...

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sophia Vergara, Dita Von Tease, Kate Winslet, Scarlett Johansson, Beyonce Knowles... What do all these woman have in common? CURVES! Beautiful, voluptuous, womanly curves.

I love curves... Probably because I don't have any and you know us women, we always want what we don't have.

About a week ago I had an amazing woman in my studio. She was not a size 0 and she was proud of it. She was confident, and she was experimental, and she was sexy as hell! She never once mentioned what she didn't like. But she was quick to tell me what she did like... "I like my legs, and I like my hair and my eyes. Heck, I like it all!"

So away we went on this magical ride into the world of the curvy girl... and was it ever fun!!!

Enjoy...



b2jr

b3jr

b6jr