SLIDER

Music to my ears...

Monday, April 30, 2012

The first time I met Maxine was at the Red Dress Gala where she sang for the crowd and made me have to catch my breath! She was amazing!

In the months that passed we came to know one another even more. She loved my photography style, I loved her singing and personal style. Then, I found out that she was a Capt. in the Army when she asked my husband and I to attend her change of command ceremony at Ft. Jackson. Her hubby and my hubby made friends easily and the four of us were soon talking about heading to Miami in late May to shoot their vow renewal after 15 years of bliss. How could I say no???

Maxine's singing career is taking off. With gigs spanning around the US and extending into Canada, Maxine thought it high time she updated her portfolio images to reflect a more sexy, classy look. So yesterday afternoon we walked the bike paths of Lake Carolina and found the most beautiful of light to accompany her amazing wardrobe and smile. I had a fantastic time, and I can't wait to shoot her wedding in just a few weeks...

Thank you Maxine for including me in on such an important day. And for loving my work enough to keep my calendar booked with events!!! You are so beautiful!!!! I had a great time yesterday!!!

Enjoy a few sneak peeks... :)

2

3

8