SLIDER

Boudoir Beauty...

Sunday, April 22, 2012

How many times do you think I can keep saying how much I love my job? A million times over and it would hold true every single time. I love my job!!!

Ok, now that I made that clear, let's talk boudoir...

Yesterday afternoon I had the pleasure of spending the day with an amazing woman and her bff.  It was a total girls day that started with champagne and cheese and fruit and yummy- yummy candy. Then she headed off to the MUA for her pro MAC make up application. 

Wrapped tight in our Deborah Berard Photography robe, she sipped her champagne with a quiet calm that was completely infectious. And it wasn't too long until everyone involved forgot that this was a photo shoot and acted like we were playing dress up in our mothers closet. All while hitting the liquor cabinet. LOL!  
And it was fabulous!!!

As we started our shoot her calmness continued, and did it ever show! With each frame I could see exactly what I describe to women again and again and again... that confidence.  And was she ever having fun!  With her bbf by her side lending a hand with props, wardrobe and as a "fan"tastic fan holder, :) helping to keep everything moving as smooth as the silk Miss*** was wearing.

When it was all over she gave me a HUGE hug and paid me the best compliment ever. She told me that the shoot was fun, easy and much different than she expected. She really didn't find herself as nervous as she thought she would be. She felt sexy, and sensual, and she said that my directs and demonstrations made everything as simple as could be. I kept things moving and the energy flowing.

That right there was the best words I could have EVER heard!
I wish I could show you all of them because she is just THAT beautiful, but rules are rules. 

Enjoy... film1b2 film1b1 film1b3

1 comment :

Mrs. S said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! Wow...I felt like a super model shooting for the cover of a magazine. Deborah is AMAZING! She made this experience unbelievable and made me feel so comfortable. I felt sexy, relaxed, and empowered. What an unforgettable experience! The studio is beautiful and opened so many more ideas than I could have imagined. I can not wait for my hubby to drool over the pictures!!!

Call Deborah today she will blow your mind!