SLIDER

Pushed Dates & Just Keeping Up...

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pushed back AGAIN... those were the words I was greeted with last evening during a call with the editor of CINHTE Magazine to discuss the shoot for designer Bryan K Osburn. Garments hadn't shipped on time, now a model is a no go for the date. I really don't mind the delay because I have some wicked fun ideas in mind if I really get to stretch my creative wings during this shoot, and I could use some further planning. But because of all these crazy ideas I have rolling around in my head I'm also growing increasingly antsy for this shoot to finally set, and keep, a date.

So onto next project... props for my client on Saturday. An old aluminum chair that I am painting garnet is what I am working on at the moment. She has this country theme going so I am coming up with nice, sexy, country style props and ideas so her session is fun and full of action. I even spoke with the MUA (make up artist) today and she is a go as well.

Then, it's back to working on the website. Seems more and more inquiries are coming in about stylized bridal and engagement portraits so I thought it was time to link that baby as well. I am meeting with the women at Wedding 101 to discuss advertising with them. And then I received a message from Fashion Blogger, fashionista, PR wonder woman, and all around great gal Gigi LaBord of Miss Fancy Threads asking if she could interview me for her feature? I mean come on now... how could I say no?

Monday there will be another FemFessionals meeting. This one is at the loft, so everyone come on down and join us for an amazing night of networking and friendship making.

For now I leave you with the new Buttons for the website. Yes... they're film strips and I shoot digital. Hahaha... These new kids won't get it! LOL!

bf22

blogf1

I LOVE THIS POTTY SHOT!!!!
Thought it was just TOO cute
for the Blog Button.

sde33