SLIDER

I am humbled and honored!

Friday, March 14, 2008

I was honored today to receive an email from the Area Coordinator for the San Antonio NILMDTS chapter, Ms. Lori Tole. This email asked if I could become the Area Coordinator for the Wilford Hall Medical Center... another chance for me to serve my fellow military families. I am thrilled! I am humbled at the trust asked of me to take on such a wonderful task. I will do you proud Lori!
So, next step would be to line up a few meetings with some top brass out at Lackland. I love that part! Then it's off to speak with the Palliative Team or Child Life, social workers, pastoral etc.... I am looking forward to working with you Lori!
Calling photographers in the south west SA area, we would like to welcome you to our NILMDTS family! Contact me today for more information concerning becoming a NILMDTS affiliate photographer.