SLIDER

Paying it forward...

Friday, March 28, 2008


"You make a living by what you get, you make a life by what you give..." Sir Winston Churchill
-
I simply love this saying by such a very, very wise man! I believe in this with every ounce of my soul. Lately things just seem to be a roller coaster ride of craziness. But I've learned to roll with the punches and to laugh it off. Then something will happen that involves the charities that I am involved with and I have one of thoes "Lightbulb" moments when I just say "Thank you Lord".
One of those recent moments came when being asked to photograph an event for Joy Keeper. A new organization that I am honored to be involved with. I won't go into details about this fabulous foundation here because I wouldn't know when to stop myself... so be sure to go to http://www.joykeeper.org/ to learn more about Barbara, and her beautiful daughter and their battles with cancer.
Talk about strength... we could ALL learn a thing or two about what strength really is! Listen to her story and you will get it too.
So, be sure to view all the beautiful pictures all on their website.

God Bless you my new friend, I am proud to know you and honored to be a part of your foundation.