SLIDER

Shawn Fussell Band Calls on DB Images!

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Everyone has a passion for things imparticular... mine, has to be art. Whether it's a fabulous painting or an incredibly designed room or an interesting image. I can't get enough.
Lately there has been much talk in our household as to just where I want to take my company. When people mention DB Images, what do I want them to think about? Personally, I want them to think fabulous, original, one of a kind pictures. I love using props and have started incorporating them more and more into my pictures. Picture an overstuffed, melon orange vintage chair. Tufted backing with the stuffing falling out... set in the middle of a tall wheat field. Or the subjects wardrobe matching the moss green of a velvet chaise, on a long dirt road. A child in a yellow tule skirt and a flowing top, twirling in the grass with purple flowers below her feet. A newlywed couple with a vintage box camera snapping pictures of one another while I snap pictures of the two of them. Those are the type of pictures I truly love to take!
You want it original, you've got it with DB Images!
And the proof is in the pudding because not only do my clients absolutely love their pictures, but they tell their friends, family, coworkers. And they too come and book a session with me. My clients keep coming back, and that is worth a thousand words!
Case in point... Shawn Fussell Band out of Austin Texas. He was one of the first bands I had ever captured and they use those pictures everywhere now. But they too are growing and they just asked me to travel to Austin to shoot their new CD cover!!! I am so excited!

So, it's off to Austin in April to brainstorm with their new recording label A & R Folks on just what image they want to convey to their fans. This is when it gets fun! Keep an eye out for pictures from our shoot, and be sure to check out this fabulous singer with the wicked blue eyes!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.