SLIDER

Family Portrait Time~

Sunday, November 23, 2008


As the weather grows colder and the evening draws near, a family of 4 followed me to Brakenridge Park this afternoon to shoot portraits for the walls of their new home. But to me... this is not just another family, this couple is like a part of my own. You see, the beautiful woman in the picture is Crystal. And, Crystal hired me to capture her engagement portraits, which turned into her bridal portraits, which turned into their wedding. She was my first bride to push for a trash the dress session... and now, she and her beautiful crew have come together once again in front of my lens. This time the whole gang was here, kids and all.
Talk about a fabulous family! Always impeccably dressed, always with a smile and a hug. In fact... today I even got a hug from the little ones. My heart j
ust melted!!!
Thanks for the great time this cloudy Sunday afternoon. As always, it was a pleasure!
Here are a few from our d
ay~