SLIDER

Meet the Champagne Family!!!

Sunday, November 30, 2008


I just knew today's celebration was going to be something quite special... and I was not disappointed!
M
eet the Champagne family, joined together as one at the Botanical Gardens... and it could not have been a more beautiful afternoon.
The bride was simply stunning in her new gown, and her new name.
The ceremony was filled with love, joy, passion... as Veronica and Larry exchanged their vows just before the sun set on the Sensory Gardens venue. The sounds of an elegant string duo filled the air as the bride literally floated down the garden path. I have never seen a groom more anxious to get to his new wife to be (See image below...!)
It was amazing! Larry also included the three girls into the ceremony with diamond dragonfly necklaces, as he exchanged vows to each of them as well, one at a time! I'm telling you... amazing!
With rich colors of champagne and orange, with a touch of pink thrown in, all I could keep saying was... "how elegant". What a way to "do it up!"
Following the ceremony, friends and family dined at Ruths Chris' Steakhouse (Thank you both for the steak dinners! WOW!) in downtown San Antonio followed by dancing into the late evening. The new couple planned an evening at the Hilton River Walk, followed by time with friends and family before heading back to their new home in Seattle as a new family!

I believe nothing happens by chance... and this week I met a bride that believes in the same. We were meant to capture this day for them with blessed images... as they were meant to bless my life with another reminder of how fantastic it is to be with the one you love!
You guys ROCK!!!
_____________________________

Ceremony Venue: Sensory Gardens/
Botanical Gardens San Antonio, Texas
Reception Venue: Ruths Chris' Steak House/ Sunset Station
String Duo: Rosewood Ensembles
Dress: Davids Bridal
Cake: TBA
:)


Here is a sneak preview... enjoy!












I LOVE this picture. I'm shooting Veronica out on the balcony, when I turn around to see two little faces up against the glass peering out~and Veronicas reflection looking back. FABULOUS!









Look at these eyes!!!



Look at the baby pink Converse!!! Too CUTE!!!















Nothing like the raw emotion of pure love... Have I told you how much I love this job?!!!



What a great sense of humor this family has!!!



Veronica preps Larry for formal pictures! Great shade Larry! LOL!



O.K. guys... no messing with the photographer! LOL!!!
I've never felt so loved!~



Those fabulous shoes!!!











It so fun when you find light to play with...