SLIDER

Veronica & Larry are engaged!!!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008


Today I had the pleasure of meeting my new bride Veronica, and her "on the ball" groom Larry. This is our first meeting face to face, since the happy couple come to me all the way from Seattle. The big day is this Saturday, and they surely wanted some engagement portraits prior to the wedding and I just couldn't wait! They are just the coolest people ever! So much in love that I could feel it through to my toes!!! I cant tell you how many times I could hear Veronica whispering in Larry's ear... "I love you so much". It was incredible! Every time I would get close to them I could just see it. They show so much respect for one another, so much passion. This... this is what I love to photograph. People in love!
To top it all off... along come the kids! Three beautiful young ladies that kept me laughing throughout the entire shoot! They are SO excited about Saturday I thought they would bust. Any mention of the wedding and they were all smiles. Then, as we head towards the grass for some further pictures, Veronica proceeds to tell me that there is going to be one more addition to the family! So, in an instant, the shoot goes from engagement session, to family portraits, to maternity pictures. How fabulous is that!
Thank you for spending the afternoon with me guys!!! It was so much fun... can't wait until Saturday!
































Veronica & Larry wanted one picture that captured the girls REALLY being themselves... too funny!!!