SLIDER

It's been some time now...

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I know, I know... my blogging stinks lately. But when you are busy prepping a house for sale in 102* weather, the only thing I have the energy for is... well, nothing. :)
Actually things here are moving right along. Eric is busy getting settled into his new position in Germany. Making lots of friends (no surprise) and exploring the countryside. Checking out all the great spots to take me. I am anxious to get there and continue my own personal love story. The way I'm looking at it is No TDY's and no Traveling back to the states for the holidays. :) Plenty of time to be the newlyweds we never had the time to be before. Thats not such a bad thing eh? These might be the only two years I will ever get with my hubby that is not interrupted with other crap. YEA!!!
No weddings for me intentionally until July. I needed this time to get caught up with client orders, prep the house, and take a little mini vacation to Vegas come this Sat. All the fun stuff.

I have a bridal shoot tonight... yes, in the heat of a scorching hot day. I hope she doesn't melt!

w3