SLIDER

Lindsay & TJ are Engaged!!!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Meet Lindsay and TJ... like all my couples, they are fabulous! And personal friends of my husbands, so extra special as well. You all know that my military families are a personal thing to me, I am always ready to be a part of their special day.
We met out in Rio Medina Texas on TJ's parents ranch. It was a beautiful place to spend an evening taking pictures... with rusty tractors and meadows of green. Tree swings, ATV's and classic cars??? Yes, TJ's family are heavy into their hobby, and this couple convinced the folks and a family friend to loan those beauties out for our shoot. Good thing my couple is so hot... or the cars might have stolen the spotlight!
Thanks for the great evening you two! Lindsay, can't wait for those bridal portraits!!!


g

b

f

l

a

i

k

h

e

d

c

1 comment :

Clayton Austin said...

Wow, what an awesome place to shoot...wicked jealous!