SLIDER

The eyes have it!!!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

From my first visit with Audrey months back... I knew this woman and I were going to get along just fine! She has a great sense of humor, amazing style, and the most beautiful green/ gold eyes I have ever seen. How lucky am I that I get to photograph this beauty for not only her engagements and wedding, but today, her bridal portraits. It was an amazing day and we shot on location at a private residence in Castle Hills. Big thank you to Audrey's friend the Dr.!!!

I tried so hard to not concentrate on my brides eyes, but as you will see... they are amazing. I'll bet this woman gets anything she wants just by giving you that look. And she's got that look! We really had a great time today. It was such a pleasure to work with such a playful subject. This is just proof positive that when you are comfortable in front of the camera, I can make it fall in love with you. Of course it doesn't hurt to be this gorgeous!

a

d

e

g

f

j

i

c

b

h

k