SLIDER

Pamela & Eli are Married!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

They say when you are in the presence of greatness, you know it. Well, I believe also that if you are in the presence of genuineness, you know it too.

Meet my bride and groom Pamela and Eli Martinez. Another internet success story, and one awesome couple! Like all my clients, they come to know me as more than just their photographer... I know this to be true because my calendar is full with bridal showers, engagement parties, bachelorette parties and more.

Pamela and I have spent some time together, breakfasts, lunches, and vendor visits are just a few of the things we have shared over these last few months. Today, under crystal clear skies, Pamela and Eli exchanged their vows on the rooftop of the St. Anthonys Hotel in downtown San Antonio. And I felt more like family than her photographers.

From her green and pink florals, to the pin tucked linens. The literal trees that were growing in the center of the tables, dripping with candles, flowers and crystals. From her designer gown to her designer cake... it all was so "Platinum"! Some people just have the best taste! What a party it was, and I was honored to be a part of it! Thank you Pamela and Eli for making me feel like family. Its clients like you that make this job so beautiful!

And I can't thank you enough for taking a moment of your special day to remember that is was my birthday! Yes folks... today I turned 35... again!!! I couldn't spend it with my hubby, but I was surrounded by some great friends! The Anne Klein diamond watch is amazing you two... what an incredible gift. I am so very touched I could cry. Thank you for thinking of me on what should be your day.


See folks, Ive always said that my clients are amazing people!





3

7

8

2

l0

Picture Package

6

g

5

1

d

10

j9

9

o0

h

11

12

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Eli and I feel extremely lucky and blessed to have found you for our photographer. You and your staff are very talented and artistic. We can't wait to see the rest of the photos. Thank you so much for working on your birthday. We now have an easy way to remember when it is. Thank you for being you Deborah.

Pamela

Deborah Berard Photography said...

I am blessed in many ways... first off my fabulous clients! The tow of you were wonderful to work with. I can't wait to show you all your images. The wedding was amazing!!! Thank you again for the watch, you didnt have to do that, but is was SO appreciated! Your day was fantastic! Deb~