SLIDER

Priscella & Jose are Married~

Sunday, May 17, 2009

They say that rain on your wedding day is good luck? Well, if that is the case... then Priscella and Jose are surely the luckiest people in the world! With 25mph winds, dark skies, and rain that was almost scary. But my bride, the trouper that she is, took it all in stride. I have to say... I don't know if I could have been as calm as she?

It was good luck for the bride and groom... for the photographers? The jury is still out on that one. But the saying goes, never let them see you sweat!!! Behind the scenes we had Shelia's $2500 lens literally fall right off her camera (thank god for quick hands!), Clayton's batteries giving him issues all night, and my D200 locking up on me to the point that is was useless (that's why we carry back up folks!). Oh yes, and my beautiful black eye that I awoke to after smashing my camera into my face when it slipped out of my hands while taking pictures in the humidity. Whew! What a day it was for all of us!!!

A ceremony at the amazing Immaculate Church of Mary downtown, and a reception that followed with a guest list easily topping 250, the party lasted until the wee hours of the morning. Everyone had a great time!

It was my first wedding without my hubby, and it was hard for me... but I have amazing people that work with me now, Ms. Shelia Stone of Shelia Stone Photography, and our newest addition Mr. Clayton Austin of Clayton Austin Photography. I have to tell you, these two have amazing talent, each with their own beautiful styles! Between the three of us, our client will receive such variety in their imagery. Shelia, I can't tell you how incredible you are... I am humbeld in your presence. And Clayton, this is just the beginning for you. Keep pushing for greater things and watch what happens!

I am so blessed that they found me... wanted to work with me... and boy do they work! I can't thank the two of you enough for the amazing job you did tonight. Everyone just clicked, and it showed! Be on the look out for some amazing images from this event! But, for now here are two as a little tease.

Thank you Priscella, Jose, Shelia, Clayton and all the amazing guests who made us feel right at home. It was a pleasure indeed!!!

t

t3

1 comment :

shelia stone said...

always fun to work with you!! and what a great bride and groom! so fun to be around...can't wait until the next one! shel