SLIDER

Lovin Vintage!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

In just a few weeks I have a "Designer Portrait Session" with my fabulous bride Jennifer. Unlike our couture portraits, these sessions offer my brides the opportunity to collaborate with me on their theme, colors, and set designs. This shoot is all about giving my bride one of a kind images that are designed specifically for them.
This shoot coming up has a complete vintage look. So we are heading down to the transportation museum for some vintage box car photographs. The props that I have been so eager to receive have slowly been arriving all week. A vintage luggage set, mink stole, and today I received one that I couldn't wait to see... my vintage Polaroid bellow camera. She is a beauty, in mint condition and all mechanisms still work... if only they still made that size film.
This is going to be one hell of a shoot! And, I can't wait!!!

p

2 comments :

shelia stone said...

soooo freakin cool! I am so excited about this shoot for you! I cant wait to see the images!

Deborah Berard Photography said...

I can't wait either! See you at lunch today! Whoo-hoo!!!!