SLIDER

Shannon & Brant are Engaged!!!

Friday, May 15, 2009

A warm spring evening... winds blowing from the west, and two beautiful people in front of my lens. Now that's the way to spend a Friday night!
The weather played with me all day long, will we be able to shoot or won't we? And just as the clocks struck 6pm the skies cleared and the sun popped through the clouds just long enough for me and my new friends to capture so really fun shots!
Dressed to kill in a gorgeous Anne Klein dress, Shannon was all laughs as she played with her hair and smiled the most infectious smile... Brant is one lucky man indeed!
So, as requested, we met out at my favorite warehouse for some picture taking... here is a sneak peek at what we captured...
Thanks for the great time you two... can't wait for the wedding!

by

by4

by2

by3

4 comments :

Brant said...

Love the photos!!! Thank you so much for the wonderful time! Shanon and I had such a great evening. You are so fun and original. Thanks for laying in the puddles to get those perfect shots! And thanks for making us feel so comfortable. We look forward to the wedding and having you there to capture all those special moments. Btw, we want to take you out for dinner or drinks some night when you're free. Thanks again!!!

Deborah Berard Photography said...

Shannon & Brant... you made is so easy! Working with the two of you was a pleasure! And hey, laying in the puddles seems to be my thing... ask my dry cleaner! :)
I'm going to take you two up on your drink offer, I could sure use a bloody mary, slightly spiced, hint of lime and salt on the rim! YUMMY!
Thanks again!
Deb~

shelia stone said...

how fun is that last shot!!! LOVE IT!!! shel

Deborah Berard Photography said...

Right in the middle of our shoot, the art gallery opened their window... Our audience just had to get involved, and I just had to take the shot! Too funny! Shannon was laughing so hard. Great fun!
Deb~