SLIDER

Sylvia & Aaron are engaged!!!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sylvia & Aaron... what can I say about this couple except SO MUCH FUN!!! I met these two a few months back when they came to me looking for their wedding photographer. They hired me on the spot! Nice!!!

Their personalities are calm, confident and sophisticated. What a great pair. We met downtown off the River Walk for some engagement portraits for their October 25th wedding, and spent the better half of the evening finding perfect light and fabulous locations.
And the biggest laugh of the shoot... a bird pooped on my head! Smack dab down the side of my left cheek and onto my shoes. They say that is good luck? We just thought is was gross!

Thank you-thank you for being, well... being your fantastic selves! I cannot wait for your big day... I still can't believe it will be at the animal reserve. Giraffes and all! How lucky am I to have such original clients!

Enjoy your images!!!

3

1

5

4

6

7

2

Thanks for playing Aaron!!!

9

10

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

GREAT Shoot Baby!!!
Wish I was there.

me

Deborah Berard Photography said...

Wish you were here too baby. Miss my hubby!!! Love u bb.
Me~