SLIDER

A models portfolio update...

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wife, mother, engineer, Mary Kay director, dear friend and model... meet Mrs. Nancy Nave!!! Is she not simply stunning? And I get the honor of photographing her portfolio update!!!

Today Nancy and I spent the better half of the day taking amazing images. She is an easy subject... extremely photogenic, enormously talented, and incredibly sweet. I would hate her if she wasn't such an amazing woman who I am proud to call my friend!

This woman has such an amazing future in the talent world. With audition after audition. Beating out women who have been in the "biz" for years, why am I not surprised? I could go on and on about Mz. Fab., but I would rather just show her off!

Thanks for the great day Nancy. I had a fabulous time! Can't wait to do it again...

b3

b11

b1

b8

b4

b2

b10

b9

b6

b7

b5

b12

b13

b14